Hydro Tester (Hydrostatic Testing Machine)
Hydro Tester is one of the down-stream shipments used in a Spiral pipe or ERW pipe production line. The function of this machine is to test the pipe or tube produced hydrostaticlly to specified pressure and holding time. Water is pumped into the pipe or tube produced.
By usage, Hydro tester can be grouped into:
-For spiral welding pipes
-High frequency straight seam welding pipes
-Ordinary fluid delivery pipelines
-High pressure and high efficiency hydro tester for petroleum jacket pipes, drill column and oil pumping pipes
By structure, they can be grouped into:
-Double Beam Bottom-up loading
-Double Beam Top-down loading
-Quad Beam side Loading
Details You Should Know:
- WE DO CUSTOMIZED OR SPECISAL DESIGNED EQUIREMENT TOO
- The biggest model current designed is Φ406-Φ3048mm/3000T
- The most popular (best sales) model is Φ406-Φ2540mm/3000T
- Duo Beam Bottom-up loading type is the most efficient model among all our hydro testers.
- Model 200T/D180 is able to perform pressure test for 3 pipes at the same time, with a test speed at 120 pcs/h.
- A remarkable feature of Quad Beam side Loading type is a test capability for a higher pressure, suitable for large diameter pipes.
-Our model 2800T/D2540 Full Hydraulic Steel Pipe Hydrostatic Testing Machines, exported to India and Malaysia, have a testing capability of 2800 ton for pipes with diameters from Φ406-Φ2540mm.
-Our hydrostatic testing machine products have been put to operation in many firms such as Qingxian Shengli Petroleum Steel Pipe Factory, Zhejiang Jiuli Stainless Steel Pipe Company and Kingland Group, and have received favourable reputation and recognition from the clients for advanced technologies and reliable performance.